To email your report click the Email Report option on the Reports home page from the information pane in the right part of the screen.
- Click Edit Email to compose your message. For details consult the Compose Email help chapter.
Specify the report distribution method.Click here for more details:
- Select the Do not email report option if you do not want the report to be emailed.
- Select the Email link to report option to email a link to the report.
- Select the Display report inside email option to display the report inside the email body.
Set the report email distribution recurrence.Click here for more details:
- Select the Email report now option to email the report immediately.
- Select the Email report every N days option to email the report every N number of days.
- Select the Email report on option to email the report on a specific date.
- Select the Email report every option and choose the day of week you want your report to be sent out.
- Select the Email report every N day of month option and indicate the day of month you want your report to be sent out.
- Select the Email report if there are at least N new respondents option and indicate number "N" of new responses received to email the report if new responses during a set time period.
- Add email addresses (for distribution) into the Enter email addresses text box. Be sure to separate each address with a comma or semicolon.
- Click Email Report if the Email report now option is selected, to send the composed message (including a link to the report or report itself) to the email addresses entered.
- Click Apply if one of the options Email report every N days, Email report on,Email report every or Email report every N day of month is selected.
Click Preview Report to see how your report looks like.
Click Back to return to the Report > Publish page.