"Logical redirect" plugin is commonly used to redirect respondents to different Web pages or Web sites depending on the answers they give to your survey or form.
- *Redirect Criteria - Indicate redirect criteria using Qx.Ay.Cz format, where:
Qx stands for question number;
Ay stands for answer choice number within a question;
Cz stands for column number (applicable for the Rate and 3d Matrix types of question).
To create complex expression for multiple questions use logic operators OR and AND, for example: Q1.A1 AND Q2.A3. This means that respondents who selected first answer choice in question one and third answer choice in question two meet indicated criteria.
- *Redirect URL - Input redirect URL in Launch page. format to redirect respondents whose answers satisfy the criteria. You can also redirect respondents to different survey, link to it can be found on the surveys
- *Redirect on - If your survey or form has more than one page, you can redirect respondents whose answers meet redirect criteria upon they click the Next button when navigating to the next page. They can also be redirected upon they click the Submit button at the end of the survey or form. Choose appropriate option from this dropdown box.
- Upon the application of the Redirect on Next rule with the specification of a single NOT Qx.Ax redirect criteria, the respondent will be redirected from every question of the survey.
- The NOT operator must be applied with the indication of the question it refers to. Example: Q1 AND NOT Q1.A1
Please note, that this plugin also works with question and answer identifiers, so you can use them instead of question and answer numbers in plugin parameters.