If you have Multi-user License you need to follow these steps.
When logged in to your account click the Administration button at the top. Be aware, that this option is available for master account holder only.
- Click the New Sub-Account button.
- Fill out the form on the New Sub-Account page.
- Click Save to submit new account information.
- Click Cancel to cancel new account creation.
The Back button takes you back to the previous page.
If a Sub-user and a contact of the Contact manager created in the same Master account have identical credentials(login and password), then the users are linked in our platform and these credentials might be used both for a logging to Form.com/Key Survey and to the respective Participant Portal.
- The following functionality requires the purchase of a multi-user license.
- The number of sub accounts that can be added to your multi-user account cannot exceed your user license limit.