Available forms and surveys are listed on the left side of the screen. Tap on a Form/Survey name to select it. Once you collect responses to the selected Form/Survey the collected responses will be visible on the right side of the screen.
Information available about a response:
- New Response - the date and time when the response was created.
- Date and time under the New Response - the date and time when the response was last modified.
- In Progress status - means that the Submit button was not pressed to complete the response. You can save partial responses by clicking Save and/or Next button on the Form/Survey.
- The Completed status means that the response was submitted.
- The Uploaded status informs that the response was uploaded to the server
- The Changed after sync status shows that the response was modified on a device after the original response was uploaded to the server.
A response can be copied by taping the Copy button which is located on the right of a stored response and looks like two white pages.
Moreover, response can be modified by tapping on the desired one.The following options will become available once a response has been selected:
- Edit - Opens the response for modifications.
- Copy - Copies the submitted response.
- Delete Permanently - Deletes the response from the device.
- Pin - Once a response is pinned, its data with attachments will never be removed from the mobile device.
- Upload - Uploads the collected response data to the server from the device in use.