Follow the simple steps listed below to increase email deliverability to your target respondents:
- Use a real Email address as your From: Email address instead of a fictitious address. Consider asking your target respondents to add your Email address to their Safe-Senders list if possible to avoid having your address being caught as unknown or untrusted sender.
- Subject line of your email message should not be empty. It should contain short description without any unnecessary symbols.
- Send your emails in Plain Text mode if possible because most spam filters analyse if emails contain HTML code.
- Avoid using embedded images within the email body and attaching files (documents, images, executable files, etc.) to the email itself. These can be treated as spam indicators.
- Make your email looks competent so it does not contain capital-letter words, superfluous punctuation, etc.