To set your report rules, click the Settings button on the ribbon toolbar at the top of the Edit Report page:
Then you will be redirected to the Settings page. The following settings can be configured on this page:
Show in report
- Completed forms/surveys only Select this option to include only completed form/survey responses to your report.
- In Progress Select this option to include partially completed form/survey responses to your report.
responses as % of all answered the question Select this option to use a percentage calculation based on the total number of respondents for the particular survey question. The total number of question respondents is regarded as 100 percent. This option is selected by default.
- responses as % of the total submitted surveys Select this option to use a percentage calculation based on the total number of survey respondents. The total number of survey respondents is regarded as 100 percent.
- Totals If this option is selected, the report will contain information on a total number of respondents per each survey question.
- Unanswered questions in summary report If this option is selected, the report summary will include questions with no responses.
Unanswered questions in report by respondent If this option is selected, the report by respondent will display all questions including unanswered ones.
Please note that questions which were skipped due to the logic rules set up in the form/survey, will not be shown when the Unanswered questions in report by respondent option is checked.
- Individual responses button Adds an ability to switch between summary mode and by respondent mode.
- Hide respondent IDs/email Select this option to hide a column containing respondent emails or other identifiers while exporting your survey results to Excel, PDF or in the by respondent mode.
- Show navigation Select this option to show the list of report questions and elements in the beginning of the summary report.
- Export to Excel option Select this option to add an ability to export your survey results in Excel file (.xls) when viewing the summary report.
- Convert to PDF option Select this option to use the advanced feature that allows you to convert your report to the PDF format when viewing the summary report.
- Convert individual responses to PDF Select this check box to use the advanced feature that allows you to convert individual responses to the PDF format for your regular survey report by respondent.
Filter option Select this option to add an ability to filter data when viewing the summary report. Consult the Remote Filter help chapter for details. You will also have a possibility to
Mask respondent passwords This option is used if your regular survey is password protected and you do not want the password information to appear in your report.
Require profile code If your survey is linked to a common-password survey, select this option to ask for the profile code to view your report. You can not use this option if you protect the report with a password.
- Select the Default option to display the online report in a standard mode.
- Links Answers Select this option and click the Specify button to indicate the way the information about responses to specific questions will be displayed in the online report.
Choose the language in the dropdown to change the language of your report, in which it can later be accessed via the URL or printed to PDF.
Click Save to save the changes.
Click Run Report to see how your report looks.
Click Back to return to the Edit Report page.