The Admin account is used to create and administer the rights of all users and accounts in the application.
- Activate license code
- Search all accounts available in application
- Log into any account and work in it if Support Access is configured
- Edit any account, specifically:
- change user-type(single user/multi-user)
- change login
- change expiration date
- add/remove credits
- add/remove sub-accounts for multi-user
- activate/deactivate specific set of rights(list)
- reset password
- Create new accounts
- Suspend or delete accounts
- Cannot perform any other actions besides specified above, and particularly:
- Cannot change password
- Cannot have access to content admin account
The account with a set of rights to control the work of sub-accounts associated with it. This type of account is convenient when you need to have a group of people working independently on different projects. Multi-user account has the means of control over the work of sub-accounts, while each of the sub-account users has no access to the information in the other sub-account. Each account(multi-user account) has unique login/password to restrict access to all the information on all sub-accounts that belong to it.
- Create new sub-accounts(amount is limited by admin account)
- Suspend sub-accounts
- Create a survey available to all sub-account users
- Review the work of all sub-account users
- Authorize the launch of the surveys created by sub-account
- Assign credits to sub-accounts from Multi-user account pool thus controlling their work. The number of credits in multi-user account pool is limited by admin.
- Can copy a survey from sub-account to Multi-user account
- Cannot create different access rights to the same account with the same content
- Cannot create more sub-accounts/assign more credits than allowed by admin account
- Cannot create sub-accounts with different rights
- Cannot customize the existing feature set with the associated accounts
- Cannot edit the content of sub-account beyond authorizing the launch of survey
- Cannot set the expiration dates for the sub-accounts
The account accessed by multiple users with different logins/passwords and different access rights, allocated by the user with Admin Access rights.
- Can work with the application like a regular user
- Can create/edit a user and specify his access rights
- Can create/edit a user group, specify its access rights and assign users to a group
- Can set automatic notification for users to be notified when their rights change
- Can suspend a user
- Cannot control the usage of credits pull by individual users/user if the survey launch is authorized
- Cannot suspend the group of users
- Cannot give different users access to different features within same feature group
Multi-access Account is the choice of organizations that want to:
- Control a group of people working on different projects or on the different parts of the same project
- Organize the work of people who work on the same project/projects but perform different roles and thus use the different functionality of the application.
- Access rights can be assigned to an individual or to a group of users if access rights are assigned to the group have the same rights.
The access rights are divided into the following groups:
- Access to features - user can read(cannot be switched off)/delete/launch/work with standard reports/publish the information.
- Access to content - access to the feature described above is set individually for each folder/subfolder for each user/group. Access rights to sub folders can inherit access rights to the main folder they belong.
The multi-access account cannot be changed to multi-user account and vice-versa.