Portal provides access to Forms or Tasks for Portal or Mobile App users by logging in to the Portal from a web browser or a mobile application.
The chapter covers how to get access to the feature, adjust its settings and filter Data Models for specific Contacts.
How to get access to the Portal
- Click on the Portal button on the upper toolbar.
General Portal Interface
The Portal is available for every Contact Manager present in the account.
The upper toolbar of the Portal page displays the following:
1. The list of the Contact Managers;
2. Portal URL: use this link to access the Portal in a browse;
3. Portal ID: is a unique ID of the Portal (also present in the Portal URL), which should be used when logging via our mobile apps;
4. The feature View Impersonate allows you to view the Portal as a particular respondent. To use this feature, click View Impersonate, type in the respondent's unique ID stored in the Contact Manager and press Ok.
5. Check the Use new Portal UI box to use a new design.