The Form.com Classic is the legacy version of the mobile app for Android.
Users should use this app only if instructed to do so by their account administrators.
See this FAQ for more details.
Windows Desktop application can be installed using Remote Administration Tool, however, you need to use the application directly on the computer, where it is installed.
To start collecting data Offline, please follow these steps:
- Create web forms for Offline data collection.
- Create a Contact Manager with a list of Contacts, who should have access to the Portal.
- Adjust Portal Settings on the Portal tab.
- Publish your Forms to the Participant Portal.
- Download the Form.com/Key Survey Mobile application for offline data collection from your mobile device.
When your forms are ready for data collection, you need to go to the Mobile App, enter Portal ID, Login, and Password of the Portal User to log into the application and see the list of forms and tasks, published for this user.
For more details please take a look at the Offline Application User Guide.
If you are using an outdated WorldAPP Offline application, and need to update to the latest version of the Form.com/Key Survey Mobile application, you will be required to undergo a small transition procedure.
- Synchronize your data in WorldAPP Offline before installing the Form.com/Key Survey Mobile application.
- Log into your account once the Form.com/Key Survey Mobile application is installed.
- We strongly encourage the installation of Form.com/Key Survey Mobile since it provides all the latest features available to users of the platform.
- The WorldAPP Offline application will still be completely functional but not compatible with future improvements and functionality updates.
- Please synchronize your data before logging into the Form.com/Key Survey Mobile application instead of running the applications simultaneously since it may lead to data loss.