You can add a logo to the form/survey to meet your company or products design.
To add a logo to the survey follow these steps:
- Click the Add Logo button on the survey Questions page;
- Click the Select Image button to locate image file you want to upload as a logo within your Media Library;
- Select the image you wish to attach;
- Click OK button at the bottom right to upload logo.
Click Save to save changes.
Click Preview button to preview the survey with a new logo.
After the image is uploaded you can change its size, alignment, edit image description and other options:
- Specify where you want this logo to appear by selecting an alignment.
- Change logo size. If you are not sure what size it should be click on the lower right corner of the image and drag it to the required size. Preview the survey to see if matches your survey layout.
- Logo Description allows you to add a short description to the Image.
- You can add any custom text using Mouse Over option. Respondents will see it if they move their mouse over the survey logo.
- The On click open link option allows you to redirect survey respondents to your web site or any other page in the web after clicking the logo image.
|You can use only .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .png images in RGB colorspace.|