- Logical condition - Specify the logical expression that should be met to send the API call. Use Qx.Ay notation and OR/AND logical operators to create complex logical expressions.
For Example: Q2.A1 AND (Q5.A2 OR Q5.A3).
- Authentication URL* - OAuth 2.0 authentication endpoint URL. For instance, https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token
- Client ID* - Client ID generated by the OAuth 2.0 service and assigned to the Key Survey/Form.com application.
- Client secret* - Client Secret generated by the OAuth 2.0 service and assigned to Key Survey/Form.com application.
- Login* - Login name of the end user that will be used for authentication. For the authentication URL above, the login credentials for the Salesforce platform should be specified.
- Password* - Password of the end-user that will be used for authentication.
- Web Service URL* - RESTful web-service URL. This field supports piping references, so you may use them to import a value from the form field into the link.
- HTTP Request Method* - HTTP Request method that should be used for the RESTful call. You may choose one of the following: POST, PUT, PATCH, GET, DELETE.
Test Authentication* - After Logical condition and all the mandatory parameters are set, you can use the "Run Test" button underneath them, to send a RESTful request. Depending on its outcome, you will receive "Authentication Successful" or "Authentication Failed" messages with the corresponding status code.
Please note that this option will be available after the 18th of April.
- Parameters - Provide the list of parameters that will be sent in the body of the request.