Form.com/Key Survey application allows creating forms and surveys for people with disabilities that meet most Section 508 requirements.
These forms and surveys can be accessed and filled out using the screen reader and keyboard (including accessible keyboard).
In order to build accessible Section 508-compliant form/survey within the Form.com and Key Survey, follow these requirements:
- It is not recommended to use questions of 'Rate Different Items' and '3D Matrix' types because they can be displayed and filled in differently using different browsers and screen readers.
- Questions that contain radio-buttons ('Pick One or Other', 'Compare One Against Another', etc.) should be designed using <default/> tag to mark the default answer choice.
- It is not recommended to use 'Other' option ('Pick One or Other' and 'Check All That Apply' types of question).
- It is not recommended to use 'Access Time Saver' plugin in this type of surveys.
- To ensure better compatibility, please use Drop down question type instead of radio buttons (Pick one or "other" and/or Rate different items along the scale of your choice)